- Travel arrangements made with major airline carriers.
- Accommodations arranged, hotel rooms or studio apartments in Naha.
- Supervised orientation at location.
- Private bus transportation provided.
- Cultural/karate tours designed and organized.
- Meetings and social events organized.
- Services provided for individuals and (dojo/organization/style) groups.
- Group and personal tuition provided by the best classical karate teachers in the world.
- Public training venues: Okinawa Prefectural Budokan, Okinawa City Budokan.
- Private training venues: Higaonna Dojo, Kyudokan Dojo (Minoru Higa Sensei), Toyama Dojo (Awase), Kodokan Dojo (Itokazu Sensei, Matayoshi Kobudo), Seibukan Dojo (Shimabukuro Sensei), Kenbukan Dojo, Yoshio Kuba Sensei.